The government has made £20 million available through the current SME Brexit Support Fund.
Provided you meet certain eligibility criteria, HMRC may provide funding towards the costs of training and/or professional advice, to help you with changes to trade rules with the EU.
Applications are still open, but on a first come first serve basis.
Find details of how you can apply here:
SME Brexit support fund — Customs Grant Scheme (customsintermediarygrant.co.uk)
- Register on their website
- Have ready your Companies House registration number, VAT number, AEO and/or UTR (Unique Taxpayers Reference) number, if applicable.
- Get a quote to prove how much your business requires for training/professional advice
- Specify the advice/training your businesses wishes to obtain
- Prove your eligibility during the application process.