Following government guidance to avoid unnecessary social contact, we have taken the following actions to help protect our members and staff in this difficult period:
- The IoD premises at 116 Pall Mall in London and 10 Charlotte Square in Edinburgh are closed until further notice. For any other premises, please contact your regional/national team.
- Face-to-face courses scheduled to take place in the next three months have been postponed, our team will be in contact if you are booked on a course.
- IoD events have been postponed until further notice.
- The Hospitality teams in both London and Edinburgh are still working and taking event and meeting room bookings for when we reopen. To make an enquiry for 116 Pall Mall, please use the form on the website, or contact the Scotland team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will continue to send out 116 Pall Mall newsletters via email and will be sharing updates and articles on our 116 social media accounts. You can sign up the 116 newsletter here.
We hope to be open as soon as possible and will keep you updated with any developments.
We will continue to do everything in our power to provide connection, development, and representation for our members, including:
- Providing you the information, resources, and guidance you need to respond in the weeks ahead. Our Information and Advisory Services, including our Legal and Tax helplines, remain operational.
- Making your voice heard by Government. We are in regular, direct contact with Ministers. With you, we can make a difference: our latest Policy Voice survey was the key evidence cited by the Bank of England as it took radical action at its last meeting.
- Exploring all avenues to further enhance our digital offering, in terms of both professional development and member connectivity.
If you are interested in learning more about IoD membership please contact email@example.com