Get the support you need to assist with your business and growth challenges.
The Association of Business Mentors (ABM) is the trade body that champions professional Business Mentoring across the UK. It is the only organisation that recognises credible, professional Business Mentors through its strict application process. All ABM members have experience of running their own business, covering the widest range of sectors and sizes of businesses – they have all ‘been there and done it’.
Why choose ABM support for your business?
- Professional Business Mentors with experience of running a business and a strong and proven track record to deliver success
- A Business Mentor is someone who you can trust and who offers an external perspective and fresh insight
- A Business Mentor holds you and your team to account, challenging your goals, ideas and methods
- Companies with a Business Mentor have a 30% higher success rate - reach five years
- Staff retention is 25% higher where mentoring is in place
- Suitable Business Mentors will be matched to your specific needs through a robust vetting process - options will be provided for your choice
- All members have access to an introductory offer which consists of a programme of six 1-2-1 sessions for £1,500
All ABM members are vetted and given regular training, support and peer supervision, enabling them to deliver the results that small and medium business owners need.
For a copy of the FREE ABM Guide ‘How to Choose a Business Mentor’ or if you wish to find a Business Mentor please contact the ABM direct at email@example.com
quoting "IoD offer".