Inspire life, be confident with life insurance cover from YuLife as a member of The Institute of Directors, and make sure your people are protected too.
Unlike many standard group risk insurers, YuLife provides a simple, cost-effective way for IoD members to provide financial security while also helping their people live well. YuLife’s group risk insurance includes incentives and rewards for employees to focus on their mental and physical health and ultimately lead healthier lifestyles.
IoD members can get access to the YuLife app* for free!
Find out more
Why choose Group Risk Insurance (Group Life, Income Protection and Critical Illness) provided by YuLife?
- IoD members immediately get access to the YuLife app for Free with over £1,000 of value including rewards for wellbeing activities like walking and mindfulness, and access to a 24/7 virtual GP, career coaching, and mental health support.
- IoD members save 5% on YuLife’s group risk insurance starting at £10 per employee per month for £100,000 of life cover!
- IoD members Capital One, Wolseley and Co-op, have already taken full advantage of the YuLife offering and the YuLife app alone has achieved a Trustpilot rating of 4.9 out of 5 rating and 65% participation from employees.
YuLife’s Core Insurance Experience includes:
- Experienced team of claims and client admin (20+ years) concierge the policy to ensure a very strong core insurance experience for all IoD members.
- Early intervention and prevention through best-in-breed partners.
- Free embedded Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) accessible through the YuLife app with face-to-face short term counselling, Work/Life consultation (e.g. legal and financial advice), coaching and crisis support and more. Available to dependents.
- Free embedded 24/7 GP service with prescription delivery to the door, nutritional consultations, mental health support, fitness plans and more. Also available to dependents.
YuLife’s additional benefits include:
- Market leading wellbeing app, wellbeing discounts, rewards and wellbeing hub signposting to other benefits to enhance engagement.
- Increased engagement in core insurance services such as an EAP or 24/7 GP due to positioning in-app. Insurance details, beneficiaries and a Free Will provided by Farewill are also available in the app to boost understanding of benefits offered to IoD members and enable financial planning.
- Culture boosting features such as leaderboards, duels, community goals and wellbeing calendar integration.
- ESG and CSR direct link with charity events and YuCoin linked to wellbeing and community building features. Carbon offsetting available in app (effectively swapping carbon producing travel (e.g. car/bus) for healthy alternatives (e.g. walking/cycling) and then using the rewards from those activities to carbon offset lifestyle.
- Data and insights to drive wellbeing decision making and understand return on investment in insurance/wellbeing.
- Tailored onboarding and communications through Customer Success team with gamified HR admin panel rewarding people leaders for high YuLife engagement across the business.
IoD have partnered with YuLife as it provides a simple, cost-effective way for businesses from high-growth FinTech’s like Curve to established retailers like Co-op to provide financial security while also helping their people live well and take care of themselves. YuLife is loved and valued by thousands daily.
020 3870 2604 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.yulife.com
If you are unsure as to whether YuLife is able to provide insurance for your employees; reach out to the team who will be able to discuss your options.
*insurance not included in free app access