- 17 May 2022
Executive Insight - UK Free Trade Agreements
Sponsored by International Economics Consulting (UK)
Key feature for members will be the opportunity to influence policy. The forums will give members an informed update on the UK Free Trade Agreements and allow them to discuss their needs and concerns, on a country or sector basis, which will provide feedback to Government.
The inaugural event will be a dinner at the Oriental Club and the keynote speaker is Amanda Brooks CBE, Director General for Trade Negotiations DIT.
The Director General, Trade Negotiations leads the Department for International Trade’s (DIT) negotiating teams in securing free trade agreements (FTAs). These aim to meet the government’s ambition for the UK’s future domestic and global prosperity.
- Agreeing the delivering an ambitious set of FTAs
- Fulfilling the government’s manifesto pledge to sign agreements with countries accounting for 80% of UK trade
- Delivering a challenging programme of international engagement
- 18:00 Arrival and registration
- 18:30 Dinner
- 19:30 Keynote introduction
- 20:00 Q&A
- 20:30 Networking
- 21:00 End
Dress code Jacket and tie or equivalent for ladies.
International Economics Consulting (UK)
Connect with other directors, develop yourself and influence the people that matter.
Free registration with IoD
Stay up-to-date on issues that affect directors and get access to free resources.