Three Non-executive members
For these positions you must be able to demonstrate the following essential criteria:
• NHSScotland Values
• care and compassion;
• dignity and respect;
• openness, honesty and responsibility; and,
• quality and teamwork.
• Ability to contribute to longer term planning by seeing the ‘bigger picture’;
• Ability to communicate effectively;
• Ability to influence decision making and challenge constructively;
• Ability to analyse and review complex issues;
In addition to the essential criteria above, we are interested in hearing from candidates who are also able to demonstrate one, or more, of the following. You are not required to demonstrate any of these criteria for you application to be considered.
• Experience of stakeholder engagement and communications
• Legal experience
• Financial experience
For further information on these appointments and to apply please see: http://bit.ly/2HI5nn3
Closing date for applications for these appointments is midday on Thursday 26th November.