Located in the prestigious National Skills Academy for Financial Services, (which is part of City College Norwich) in the heart of Norwich, members can work and hold small meetings in a highly contemporary wi-fi enabled environment with a convenient term-time cafe.
Members can also book rooms for private meetings or conferences at preferential rates. The hub is 2 minutes walk from modern award winning car parking (with CCTV), 10 minutes from rail and 15 minutes from coach terminals. 5 minutes walk from the historic centre of Norwich.
IoD Norwich hub offers members a dedicated IoD space each day, to work or meet, with up to three guests, in one of its meeting/conference rooms - refurbished in 2008 and furnished in contemporary style to the highest standards.
What is available
- Dedicated IoD member work/meeting spaces
- A convenient term-time cafe
- Comfortable reception area with rolling TV news coverage
- WiFi connectivity in all areas
- 'Pay and work' PC stations
- Private boardroom and function/meeting rooms available for hire with latest digital presentation and web broadcast/recording facilities