NHS Fife is responsible for meeting the health needs of around 370,000 people and provides a comprehensive range of primary, community-based and acute hospital services to the community it serves.
As a non-executive Whistleblowing Champion Member of the Board, you will be expected to play a central role in guiding the strategies which address the health priorities and health care needs of the resident population. You will be offered the training you’ll need to make a strong contribution.
For this position you must be able to demonstrate the following priority criteria:
• The ability to review NHS Whistleblowing procedures; and
• Constructive and supportive challenge.
In addition to the priority criteria above, you must also be able to demonstrate the following general criteria:
• Ability to demonstrate NHS Scotland’s shared values. These are:
• care and compassion;
• dignity and respect;
• openness, honesty and responsibility; and,
• quality and teamwork.
• Knowledge of how health and social care services are structured and delivered in the area served by Fife Health Board;
• Analysis and decision making; and
You do not need to be an expert in health or have previous experience of being on a Board. We are looking for people who have the capacity and commitment to grow into the role, to develop their skills and to learn new skills they may require.
For further information on this appointment and to apply, please see: Scottish Government - Public Appointments (bit.ly)