Save the date: November 27 promises a day of celebration as Lancashire Business View magazine connects the business community once again to showcase their roots and show the world – this is how we do business in Lancashire!
7pm - late
Tuesday, 27 November 2018
Ewood Park, Blackburn
The first ever Lancashire Business Day took place in 2017 and saw organisations from every corner of the county come together to network, share their stories and enjoy all that is Lancashire with specially themed food and entertainment.
Now we’re inviting businesses of all sizes and all sectors to join in the marketing, networking, debating and fun around #LancashireDay with our celebratory evening taking place at Northcote at the Rovers, with first class entertainment and a menu created by Michelin starred chef Lisa Goodwin-Allen.
This year’s event will take as its theme: “If you can buy it in Lancashire, buy it in Lancashire” – our drive to get the county’s businesses and public sector organisations to buy local.
Join us this #LancashireDay to:
• Celebrate your roots, in style!
• Showcase your commitment to the county
• Remind yourself just what happens here in Lancashire - the supply chains we support, the products we make, the services we provide…
• Network with like-minded leaders from businesses all of sizes and sectors
• Drive the Lancashire message far and wide
• Reward your staff, colleagues, clients and suppliers with a night to remember
Tickets and tables are now available here
There are a select number of sponsorship opportunities in association with this event. Contact Stephen Bolton on 01254 297870 or email@example.com for more information.