With a membership comprising of more than 650 business leaders from across the community, both private and public sector, IoD Jersey represents local members' views and concerns to government, while offering professional business support when required.
Through the chair Chris Clark and branch officer Kirsten Higgins, IoD Jersey encourages professional development within the membership and is proud to have 34 chartered directors among its members.
Company Direction Programme:
Available exclusively in Jersey, the IoD combines the Certificate and Diploma in Company Direction into a 13 day modular programme. This is internationally recognised as the benchmark for directors, providing a robust and challenging programme to meet the needs of today’s executives.
The Certificate and Diploma lead on to the prestigious qualification of Chartered Director.
IoD Jersey Director of the Year Awards 2019
Entries and nominations are now open for Director of the Year Awards 2019. We are looking for inspiring and pioneering business leaders from all corners of the region to enter the 2019 Jersey Director of the Year Awards.
Our annual Awards has grown over the past years to represent the pinnacle of leadership and business excellence, highlighting the significant contribution business leaders can make to society and economic prosperity in the region.
- Director of the Year – Non-Executive
- Director of the Year – Innovation
- Director of the Year – Young
- Director of the Year – Public
- Director of the Year – Third Sector
- Director of the Year - Family Business
- Director of the Year – Inclusivity
- Director of the Year - International
- Director of the Year – Corporate Social Responsibility
- Director of the Year – Start-Up
- Director of the Year – Small-Medium Business (up to £50 million turnover)
- Director of the Year - Large Business (more than £50 million turnover)
- Chairman’s Award for Excellence in Director and Board Practice
New categories have been added for 2019 to recognise the Young Director of the Year and the leading director of a business with a £50 million-plus turnover.
If you have accomplished great things in 2018, this is a great opportunity to showcase your achievements!