Welcome to the IoD East of England Mastermind Group Page
++ Please note that face to face Mastermind groups are postponed, however IoD
East of England will be hosting many Masterminds online. Please contact your
local facilitator if you are already part of a Mastermind group or email
email@example.com if you would like to find a local
Mastermind Group ++
The Mastermind Groups were established to create a safe, positive and encouraging space for directors and leaders to come together and share ideas and challenges. These sessions give directors the chance to discuss key issues in a constructive and confidential setting. They usually take place on a monthly basis and are exclusively for IoD members.
"What a privilege to join the Essex Mastermind Group again last night. I was reflecting upon what an amazing catalogue of talent and experience we had gathered around one table and how lightly and generously the members wore their knowledge and expertise.
A model of selfless co-operation and sharing, faultlessly steered by Ali Shadrack Brown. Thanks to all for an enlightening evening."
- Ian West, Managing Director at One Market Ltd (IoD Essex Masterminder)
We currently have groups operating in Cambridge, Essex, Herts & Beds, Huntingdon, Kings Lynn, Norfolk, Peterborough and Suffolk with an Ely Mastermind group in the works.
- A fundamental aim is to build trust and relationships between group members.
- Groups are strictly for members only. There is no access for non-members and no opportunity to 'try before you buy'.
- There must be no direct competitors in a group.
- Individuals need to commit to their group and should not miss too many meetings as this prevents others from joining.
- It will be important for groups to include people from a good mix of businesses and backgrounds. The IoD is committed to inclusivity and groups should reflect the diversity of IoD members.
- Confidentiality of discussions must be maintained and Chatham House rules will apply for all groups.
- If you feel that a colleague will benefit from joining a mastermind group, and/or an IoD membership, then please contact the IoD East of England office on 020 3006 2729.