How to write a great CV: An IoD Enterprising Women Breakfast Seminar
The second in our new IoD Enterprising Women Seminar series will be hosted by Victoria McLean, chief executive of London-based professional resume writing service City CV – which has won six Tori awards, the ‘Oscars’ of the CV-writing world, since McLean founded the company in 2008.
A former recruiter for Goldman Sachs and Merrill Lynch who has also worked as a head hunter, McLean boasts an in-depth knowledge of the banking/finance industry, and says that 85 per cent of the executive CVs she encounters are in need of a significant overhaul.
At the event, Victoria McLean will share insights such as:
- How to make a CV that portrays you as an invaluable commodity
- How to exploit the new, algorithm based methods with which CVs are being assessed
- How to tailor your CV to executive or non-executive positions
- How to ensure that each bullet point on your CV adheres to three golden rules
- How to ensure that your CV complements your LinkedIn profile
- How to maximise your CV’s effectiveness when it comes to pitching for funding
To ensure your place at this popular event, please click 'Book Tickets' and follow the on-screen instructions. The cost of the ticket includes your attendance fee as well as a light breakfast of tea/coffee and pastries.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Date & time: 25 Apr 2017 08:30 - 10:00
Location: Institute of Directors, London
10.00 GBP + VAT - Member Rate
15.00 GBP + VAT - Non-member Rate
Mrs Sophie Breeden