A solution to the skills crisis – the Armed Forces Covenant
The UK is facing a skills crisis and this is true for York and North Yorkshire. One of the solutions is to consider recruiting ex-service men and women who come with a wide and varied skills set. The Armed Forces Covenant is a promise from the nation that those who serve or have served in the armed forces, and their families, are treated fairly. This session is an introduction to the Armed Forces Covenant and how you and your business can benefit from the Covenant whilst supporting its principles.
• Armed Forces Covenant /Accessing a Pool of Talent
• Intro to RFCA YH /Armed Forces Covenant /Employer Recognition Scheme
• The Armed Forces community
• Business benefits case study – Darin Gray, Network Rail
• Military skillsets aligned to business needs
• Opportunities for all business sectors and sizes
• Military recruitment support services
• Q&A session
Please tick here to indicate that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions for this booking.
Event terms & conditions
Find out what events are taking place in your area.
View all events
A range of essential products and services handpicked for you.
Save 5% on policies
One month free and 10% discount on Bupa By You health insurance
Get back on the road safely and save 10% on rentals
Save 12.5% on policies