Helping Business identify where and how they can transform their operating model to meet new ‘norm’ demands post COVID 19
What can attendees expect from the session?
• An opportunity to consider a number of areas within their organisations which may need to transform to adapt to new demands and economic pressures
• Practical and pragmatic action plans to re-shaping their businesses and ensuring the ongoing engagement and wellbeing of their employees
This is an online event. To attend, book below. We will provide a joining link before the event.
Now more than ever, IoD Scotland is committed to providing access to high level events and speakers so where we can, our events will remain free for Members to attend. To secure your place, we instead ask that you may consider making a donation of £10 to our 2020 Charity Partner, Epilepsy Scotland
. Thank you.
In my 30+ years in business, I have been able to experience a very broad spectrum of challenges across many sectors and various businesses as follows,
• 4 years as CEO of UK PLC, incl. buying, selling and integrating companies and dealing with Stock Exchange requirements
• 10 years at Director level in private, public, service and retail business with related manufacturing environments
• 20+ years in accountancy and international professional service businesses
• Experienced in all stages of business start-up, acquisition, growth, sale and closure
• Board-level coach on strategic visioning, business development and managing sustainable change.
• Non-Executive Chairman and Director experience in commercial, start up and not for profit sectors
• CEO Merlin Consultancy Ltd, previously Partner with Deloitte, PwC and Operations Strategy Global Leader with IBM Business Solutions.
Website/Social Channels: www.merlinconsultancy.com
Email address: email@example.com
I have been working in the area of People and Organisational Development for over 20 years. I have a real passion for my profession and can demonstrate the outstanding results achievable for organisations and individuals to thrive when you have a clear and well implemented people strategy which supports the overall business strategy.
Supporting, developing and aligning your most valuable resource will give you a competitive edge, a great place to work and a commercially thriving organisation.
Together with my experience in Professional Services, Finance, Contact Centres, Manufacturing, Education, Electronics and Service industries you'll find that I am an energetic, pragmatic and commercially focused individual who makes a real difference to the organisations and business leaders that I work with.
I am particularly experienced and interested in the areas of Culture and Engagement and Leadership & Team Development, and hold an MSc in Advanced Leadership Practice and an Executive Coaching qualification. I am also a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) which recognises my work and continuous professional development at a senior level in the profession.
Website/Social Channels: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yvonneanderson-prosperopeople/