• What you as a NXD can bring to your board
• What inputs NXDs can give to the board in different types of organisations and situations
• An outline of the legal and ethical duties and responsibilities of a NXD
• Clarification of the qualities and experiences needed to fulfil a NXD appointment
• Practical guidance on how best to secure an appointment as a NXD
• Provision of an overview of the UK Corporate Governance Code and other relevant codes of governance.
• Detailed guidance on finding, selecting, appointing and rewarding NXDs
Please tick here to indicate that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions for this booking.
0131 557 5488
Event terms & conditions
Find out what events are taking place in your area.
View all events
A range of essential products and services handpicked for you.
Save 5% on policies
10% discount on rentals
Save up to 35% on policies
Save 12.5% on policies