IoD Professional Indemnity Insurance
Any small business is vulnerable to a claim of negligence when providing professional advice or services. You may feel confident in the quality of your work but it may fail to meet a client's expectation, or cause financial loss. IoD Professional Indemnity Insurance, provided by specialist insurer Hiscox, can help protect you if a claim is brought against you by a client due to problems with work that you have carried out.
Why choose IoD Professional Indemnity Insurance?
- A range of industry-specific policies available to suit the risks you face, in your particular profession
- Choose from several limits of professional indemnity insurance cover, up to £10 million
- Tailor your policy to suit the needs of your business and make changes at any time
- If you want the peace of mind that your professional indemnity policy will provide cover for similar work undertaken in the past, Hiscox can offer retrospective cover
- Pay by interest-free Direct Debit installments either monthly or annually
Specially negotiated for you...
IoD members save 5 per cent on Hiscox’s standard rates (subject to underwriting criteria).
To find out more and to get a quote:
T: 0845 213 8901 (Mon - Fri, 9:00am - 6:00pm)
Difference between Professional Indemnity and Directors Liability Insurance
Also available with a special 5 per cent discount:
- Office Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Employers' Liability Insurance
- E-risks Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
The 5 per cent discount is only available via the specific telephone number and website, and is subject to underwriting criteria. Cases that do not meet Hiscox's underwriting criteria may be referred to a Hiscox recommended specialist broker, where the preferential rate will no longer apply. Policies are underwritten by Hiscox Underwriting Limited on behalf of Hiscox Insurance Company Limited, both of which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. The Institute of Directors is an Appointed Representative of Hiscox Underwriting Limited. For UK businesses only.