Any small business is vulnerable to a claim of negligence when providing professional advice or services.You may feel confident in the quality of your work but it may fail to meet a client's expectation, or cause financial loss.
IoD Professional Indemnity Insurance, provided by specialist insurer Hiscox, can help protect you if a claim is brought against you by a client due to problems with work that you have carried out.
Why choose IoD Professional Indemnity Insurance?
- A range of industry-specific policies available to suit the risks you face, in your particular profession
- Choose from several limits of professional indemnity insurance cover, up to £10 million
- Tailor your policy to suit the needs of your business and make changes at any time
- If you want the peace of mind that your professional indemnity policy will provide cover for similar work undertaken in the past, Hiscox can offer retrospective cover
- Pay by interest-free Direct Debit installments either monthly or annually
- Save 5 per cent on Hiscox's standard rates (subject to underwriting criteria)
- Office Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Employers' Liability Insurance
- E-risks Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
Specially negotiated for you...
IoD members save 5 per cent on Hiscox’s standard rates (subject to underwriting criteria).
T: 0800 280 0354 Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 7:00pm (quoting your IoD membership number)
*Terms and conditions apply. For full terms and conditions see www.hiscox.co.uk/iod/business-insurance.
The IoD is an Appointed Representative of Hiscox Underwriting Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For UK businesses only.