Any small business is vulnerable to a claim of negligence when providing professional advice or services.You may feel confident in the quality of your work but it may fail to meet a client's expectation, or cause financial loss.
IoD Professional Indemnity Insurance, provided by specialist insurer Hiscox, can help protect you if a claim is brought against you by a client due to problems with work that you have carried out.
You may not know it, but we’re all mimicking tech startup culture and ways of working. In their ‘Geek to Peak’ series, Hiscox explores how every company can learn from the tech sector.
Read more here
IoD members save 5 per cent on Hiscox’s standard rates, see below for more
Why choose IoD Professional Indemnity Insurance?
- A range of industry-specific policies available to suit the risks you face, in your particular profession
- Choose from several limits of professional indemnity insurance cover, up to £10 million
- Tailor your policy to suit the needs of your business and make changes at any time
- If you want the peace of mind that your professional indemnity policy will provide cover for similar work undertaken in the past, Hiscox can offer retrospective cover
- Pay by interest-free Direct Debit installments either monthly or annually
- Save 5 per cent on Hiscox's standard rates (subject to underwriting criteria)
- Office Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Employers' Liability Insurance
- E-risks Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
Specially negotiated for you...
IoD members save 5 per cent on Hiscox’s standard rates (subject to underwriting criteria).
T: 0800 280 0354 Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 7:00pm (quoting your IoD membership number)
*Terms and conditions apply. For full terms and conditions see www.hiscox.co.uk/iod/business-insurance.
The IoD is an Appointed Representative of Hiscox Underwriting Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For UK businesses only.