Chartered Director - the professional qualification for directors
Annual Chartered Director's Seminar
Tuesday 9th December 2014
Institute of Directors, 116 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ED
We are pleased to announce places can now be booked for this year’s Annual Chartered Directors’ Seminar.
Run exclusively for Chartered Directors, the themes will be Review of the Year and Governance, with a case study designed to explore a range of key themes and issues to provide an interactive platform for the discussion.
Our line-up of speakers will include representatives from FRC, the investment community and a respected business journalist. A full line-up of speakers will be published by the end of October.
The event will run from 11.00am (10.40am for registration) until approximately 6.00pm – followed by time for networking and will carry 6 hours of CPD.
Priced at £150 + VAT (inclusive of a festive lunch), places are limited due to the nature of the event, so please do book early.
Please click here to access the booking form. Alternatively, please contact the Chartered Director team at email@example.com.
Benefits to you and your organisation
Chartered Directors have a dramatic and positive effect on the success of their organisations and are able to:
- Demonstrate to shareholders, stakeholders, clients and customers that their organisation is professional and successful.
- Operate at a strategic and tactical level to establish and sustain growth.
- Appreciate all aspects of effective business leadership and sound corporate governance.
- Improve the board's effectiveness and their personal contribution.
- Enhance their career prospects as an executive director or non-executive director.
Our Chartered Directors
A list of current Chartered Directors, which is updated twice a year.
Honorary Chartered Directors
The title of Honorary Chartered Director has been awarded to the distinguished individuals, who have supported Chartered Director vigorously.
Our Chartered Ambassadors
Our Chartered Directors in the Regions, who have dedicated time to actively supporting the qualification and those who hold it.
Commendations and endorsements from organisations and companies.