Chartered Director - the professional qualification for directors
Benefits to you and your organisation
Chartered Directors have a dramatic and positive effect on the success of their organisations and are able to:
- Demonstrate to shareholders, stakeholders, clients and customers that their organisation is professional and successful.
- Operate at a strategic and tactical level to establish and sustain growth.
- Appreciate all aspects of effective business leadership and sound corporate governance.
- Improve the board's effectiveness and their personal contribution.
- Enhance their career prospects as an executive director or non-executive director.
Chartered Director Events
Annual Chartered Directors’ Seminar
Once again, thank you to all Chartered Directors who contributed to the Seminar on 9 December.
Some of the feedback from each of the three workshops can be found here.
Our Chartered Directors
A list of current Chartered Directors, which is updated twice a year.
Honorary Chartered Directors
The title of Honorary Chartered Director has been awarded to the distinguished individuals, who have supported Chartered Director vigorously.
Our Chartered Ambassadors
Our Chartered Directors in the Regions, who have dedicated time to actively supporting the qualification and those who hold it.
These case studies were written by Chartered Directors and describe their experience in qualifying and the impact of holding the designation C Dir.
Commendations and endorsements from organisations and companies.