Exclusive to IoD members
No matter how well connected you are, sometimes you need confidential, independent business advice from a specialist.
The Directors' Advisory Service provides IoD members with just that, free of charge. Advice ranges from raising finance to board & shareholders' disputes.
- Exclusive to IoD members
- Free, unbiased and confidential advice on a vast range of issues
- Advice is given by appointment either face-to-face at 116 Pall Mall or over the telephone, depending on Advisors' availability
- Up to four appointments per calendar year, 30-45 minutes each
- Open 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays
- To book an appointment, T +44 (0)20 7451 3188, or email us.
- Advisory briefings
- Current advisors
- How the service operates in detail
- I am starting a new business and want to know whether it is better to form a limited company or not?
- I need to raise £200k. Can you advise me on the different avenues open to me?
- A member of our staff has been on sick leave for two months. What are our options?
- Our company is being accused of trademark infringement and we would like to understand where we stand.
- I would like to expand my business, and I'd like some advice on marketing. What are the most important aspects of a successful direct mail shot?
- I am about to accept a directorship and would like to know if the service agreement I am being offered may cause problems.