Please note that the Library is now located on the lower ground floor (formerly the Wellington Room) of 116 Pall Mall.
Business Library notice - lower ground floor redecoration
From 13 April-8 May, we will be redecorating the main corridor in the lower ground floor of 116 Pall Mall. The Business Library will be open as usual, but members will need to access it via a different route during this time. There will be signage indicating the route you will need to take. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask a member of staff in 116. If you have any questions about using the Business Library, please do contact the team: +44 (0)20 7451 3100 or email@example.com.
Exclusive to IoD members
The Library provides a quiet environment for members who wish to read, carry out research, study or prepare for a meeting.
It houses a suite of online databases which provide company information, market research data and articles from a collection of business journals. Internet PCs are also available.
The Library has a small collection of books (reference only) on all aspects of running a business ranging from company and employment law, finance, personnel management and marketing. It holds a number of directories together with a selection of business, academic and trade journals. In addition, daily and weekend newspapers are available.
You can visit the Business Library as often as you wish or send an associate on your behalf by making a prior arrangement with us.
If you cannot visit the Business Library, then you can contact the Business Information Service who can undertake research for you.
- Experienced and qualified researchers are on hand to help you
- A comprehensive collection of electronic resources, publications, directories, newspapers and journals
- Free Wi-Fi, printing and photocopying (subject to copyright and licence allowances).
- Home to the Business Information Service and the Directors' Advisory Service.
- Located at 116 Pall Mall, lower ground floor
- Open 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday, excluding UK public holidays.