See full course list
Courses range from one to three days. Designed from the director's viewpoint, they are led by business experts with outstanding experience of training. They are also an ideal forum for meeting other directors and expanding your personal network and can form part of a tailored training package for you and your organisation.
We also run a number of study programmes, which can lead to the award of a professionally recognised Certificate in Company Direction and Diploma in Company Direction. This in turn is one of the major steps towards becoming a Chartered Director - the professional qualification for company directors.
For more information and to book, please select the course of your choice from our course list.
All courses are held in London unless otherwise stated.
The Director's Knowledge Toolkit
This is your starting point to discovering your current knowledge in the key areas of Governance, Finance, Strategy and Leadership:
- An Analysis Tool to test your knowledge as an individual director.
- A Diagnostic Tool to give an indication of how your perception of the effectiveness of your board measures against best practice.
- A range of taster e-learning modules from our dynamic e-learning platform, the Learning Zone.
- Video clips from Chartered Directors highlighting the benefits of the IoD qualification.
- Additional resources including access to articles, links and fact sheets.
The IoD provides a wide range of courses to help your professional development. Once you've had a look at the new toolkit you may wish to browse our course list.